Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HOLY SMOKES!

I just realized tomorrow is my last day of normal classes. WHAT THE HECK!? Where has the time gone? While I am happy to have break, I am slightly overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do this week. Oh well, I suppose that is how it works.

I would just like to send a sentimental shout out to this class. I had a lot of fun, and really have enjoyed getting to know the class (well, those of you who showed up). I am a little bummed that I won't have the full ten minutes to present, but it was definitely cool hearing what everyone else found in their research over the semester.

I have to finish my final paper, in all honesty, I haven't worked on it yet since getting it back. I am pretty confident though that I will be able to revise it effectively as long as I dedicate a few hours to it.

Hope you all had a good semester, and live through finals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment